Looking for a Little Elm Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Little Elm area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Little Elm roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Little Elm and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Little Elm. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Little Elm
Little Elm is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. It is an extended suburb of Dallas. The population was 3,646 at the 2000 census. By the 2010 census, the city total had jumped to 25,898, making Little Elm one of the fastest growing municipalities in Texas since 2000 in terms of percentage. At the entrance to the city limits, population signs reflect a size of more than 31,000 as of 2013.
Little Elm is generally located along the northern and eastern shores of Lewisville Lake at the cross roads of Eldorado Parkway and FM 423 and includes stretches of U.S. Highway 380. Its neighbors include Frisco to the east, The Colony and Hackberry to the south, Prosper, Aubrey, and Providence to the north, and Oak Point, Cross Roads, and Lakewood Village to the west.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The main reason for the roof is to shelter you and the loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof personally before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. The roof is among the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Little Elm, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.