Looking for a Little Elm Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Little Elm area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Little Elm roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Little Elm and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Little Elm. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to give protection from the weather. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Little Elm
Little Elm is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. It is an extended suburb of Dallas. The population was 3,646 at the 2000 census. By the 2010 census, the city total had jumped to 25,898, making Little Elm one of the fastest growing municipalities in Texas since 2000 in terms of percentage. At the entrance to the city limits, population signs reflect a size of more than 31,000 as of 2013.
Little Elm is generally located along the northern and eastern shores of Lewisville Lake at the cross roads of Eldorado Parkway and FM 423 and includes stretches of U.S. Highway 380. Its neighbors include Frisco to the east, The Colony and Hackberry to the south, Prosper, Aubrey, and Providence to the north, and Oak Point, Cross Roads, and Lakewood Village to the west.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The principal intent behind your roof is always to shelter both you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine your roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing tar in Little Elm, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.