Looking for a Little Elm Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Little Elm area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Little Elm roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Little Elm and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Little Elm. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Little Elm
Little Elm is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. It is an extended suburb of Dallas. The population was 3,646 at the 2000 census. By the 2010 census, the city total had jumped to 25,898, making Little Elm one of the fastest growing municipalities in Texas since 2000 in terms of percentage. At the entrance to the city limits, population signs reflect a size of more than 31,000 as of 2013.
Little Elm is generally located along the northern and eastern shores of Lewisville Lake at the cross roads of Eldorado Parkway and FM 423 and includes stretches of U.S. Highway 380. Its neighbors include Frisco to the east, The Colony and Hackberry to the south, Prosper, Aubrey, and Providence to the north, and Oak Point, Cross Roads, and Lakewood Village to the west.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The main reason for the roof would be to shelter you and the family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Little Elm, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.