In Need of a Little Elm Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Little Elm area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Little Elm roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Little Elm and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Little Elm. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Little Elm
Little Elm is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. It is an extended suburb of Dallas. The population was 3,646 at the 2000 census. By the 2010 census, the city total had jumped to 25,898, making Little Elm one of the fastest growing municipalities in Texas since 2000 in terms of percentage. At the entrance to the city limits, population signs reflect a size of more than 31,000 as of 2013.
Little Elm is generally located along the northern and eastern shores of Lewisville Lake at the cross roads of Eldorado Parkway and FM 423 and includes stretches of U.S. Highway 380. Its neighbors include Frisco to the east, The Colony and Hackberry to the south, Prosper, Aubrey, and Providence to the north, and Oak Point, Cross Roads, and Lakewood Village to the west.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The main intent behind the roof is always to shelter both you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing materials in Little Elm, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.