Looking for a Little Elm Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Little Elm area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Little Elm roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Little Elm and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Little Elm. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Little Elm
Little Elm is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. It is an extended suburb of Dallas. The population was 3,646 at the 2000 census. By the 2010 census, the city total had jumped to 25,898, making Little Elm one of the fastest growing municipalities in Texas since 2000 in terms of percentage. At the entrance to the city limits, population signs reflect a size of more than 31,000 as of 2013.
Little Elm is generally located along the northern and eastern shores of Lewisville Lake at the cross roads of Eldorado Parkway and FM 423 and includes stretches of U.S. Highway 380. Its neighbors include Frisco to the east, The Colony and Hackberry to the south, Prosper, Aubrey, and Providence to the north, and Oak Point, Cross Roads, and Lakewood Village to the west.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The principal reason for your homes roof is always to shelter you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to produce a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to examine the roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in Little Elm, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.