In Need of a Little Elm Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Little Elm area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Little Elm roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Little Elm and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Little Elm. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Little Elm
Little Elm is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. It is an extended suburb of Dallas. The population was 3,646 at the 2000 census. By the 2010 census, the city total had jumped to 25,898, making Little Elm one of the fastest growing municipalities in Texas since 2000 in terms of percentage. At the entrance to the city limits, population signs reflect a size of more than 31,000 as of 2013.
Little Elm is generally located along the northern and eastern shores of Lewisville Lake at the cross roads of Eldorado Parkway and FM 423 and includes stretches of U.S. Highway 380. Its neighbors include Frisco to the east, The Colony and Hackberry to the south, Prosper, Aubrey, and Providence to the north, and Oak Point, Cross Roads, and Lakewood Village to the west.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The principal reason for your roof is to shelter your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof shingles in Little Elm, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.