In Need of a Little Elm Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Little Elm area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Little Elm roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Little Elm and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Little Elm. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Little Elm
Little Elm is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. It is an extended suburb of Dallas. The population was 3,646 at the 2000 census. By the 2010 census, the city total had jumped to 25,898, making Little Elm one of the fastest growing municipalities in Texas since 2000 in terms of percentage. At the entrance to the city limits, population signs reflect a size of more than 31,000 as of 2013.
Little Elm is generally located along the northern and eastern shores of Lewisville Lake at the cross roads of Eldorado Parkway and FM 423 and includes stretches of U.S. Highway 380. Its neighbors include Frisco to the east, The Colony and Hackberry to the south, Prosper, Aubrey, and Providence to the north, and Oak Point, Cross Roads, and Lakewood Village to the west.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The primary purpose of your roof is usually to shelter you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof in person before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your home. Employing a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof sealant in Little Elm, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.