Looking for a Little Elm Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Little Elm area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Little Elm roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Little Elm and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Little Elm. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Little Elm
Little Elm is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. It is an extended suburb of Dallas. The population was 3,646 at the 2000 census. By the 2010 census, the city total had jumped to 25,898, making Little Elm one of the fastest growing municipalities in Texas since 2000 in terms of percentage. At the entrance to the city limits, population signs reflect a size of more than 31,000 as of 2013.
Little Elm is generally located along the northern and eastern shores of Lewisville Lake at the cross roads of Eldorado Parkway and FM 423 and includes stretches of U.S. Highway 380. Its neighbors include Frisco to the east, The Colony and Hackberry to the south, Prosper, Aubrey, and Providence to the north, and Oak Point, Cross Roads, and Lakewood Village to the west.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The main purpose of the roof is always to shelter your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential in order to produce a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof directly before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement cost in Little Elm, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.