In Need of a Little Elm Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Little Elm area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Little Elm roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Little Elm and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Little Elm. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Little Elm
Little Elm is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. It is an extended suburb of Dallas. The population was 3,646 at the 2000 census. By the 2010 census, the city total had jumped to 25,898, making Little Elm one of the fastest growing municipalities in Texas since 2000 in terms of percentage. At the entrance to the city limits, population signs reflect a size of more than 31,000 as of 2013.
Little Elm is generally located along the northern and eastern shores of Lewisville Lake at the cross roads of Eldorado Parkway and FM 423 and includes stretches of U.S. Highway 380. Its neighbors include Frisco to the east, The Colony and Hackberry to the south, Prosper, Aubrey, and Providence to the north, and Oak Point, Cross Roads, and Lakewood Village to the west.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The main function of your roof is always to shelter you and the family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to develop a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to look at your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof membrane in Little Elm, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.