In Need of a Little Elm Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Little Elm area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Little Elm roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Little Elm and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Little Elm. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Little Elm
Little Elm is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. It is an extended suburb of Dallas. The population was 3,646 at the 2000 census. By the 2010 census, the city total had jumped to 25,898, making Little Elm one of the fastest growing municipalities in Texas since 2000 in terms of percentage. At the entrance to the city limits, population signs reflect a size of more than 31,000 as of 2013.
Little Elm is generally located along the northern and eastern shores of Lewisville Lake at the cross roads of Eldorado Parkway and FM 423 and includes stretches of U.S. Highway 380. Its neighbors include Frisco to the east, The Colony and Hackberry to the south, Prosper, Aubrey, and Providence to the north, and Oak Point, Cross Roads, and Lakewood Village to the west.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The primary function of your homes roof is to shelter you and the loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to build a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak repair in Little Elm, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.