Looking for a Little Elm Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Little Elm area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Little Elm roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Little Elm and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Little Elm. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Little Elm
Little Elm is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. It is an extended suburb of Dallas. The population was 3,646 at the 2000 census. By the 2010 census, the city total had jumped to 25,898, making Little Elm one of the fastest growing municipalities in Texas since 2000 in terms of percentage. At the entrance to the city limits, population signs reflect a size of more than 31,000 as of 2013.
Little Elm is generally located along the northern and eastern shores of Lewisville Lake at the cross roads of Eldorado Parkway and FM 423 and includes stretches of U.S. Highway 380. Its neighbors include Frisco to the east, The Colony and Hackberry to the south, Prosper, Aubrey, and Providence to the north, and Oak Point, Cross Roads, and Lakewood Village to the west.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The key reason for the roof is usually to shelter you and the loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential in order to develop a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to check your roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Little Elm, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.