In Need of a Little Elm Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the Little Elm area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Little Elm roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Little Elm and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Little Elm. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Little Elm
Little Elm is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. It is an extended suburb of Dallas. The population was 3,646 at the 2000 census. By the 2010 census, the city total had jumped to 25,898, making Little Elm one of the fastest growing municipalities in Texas since 2000 in terms of percentage. At the entrance to the city limits, population signs reflect a size of more than 31,000 as of 2013.
Little Elm is generally located along the northern and eastern shores of Lewisville Lake at the cross roads of Eldorado Parkway and FM 423 and includes stretches of U.S. Highway 380. Its neighbors include Frisco to the east, The Colony and Hackberry to the south, Prosper, Aubrey, and Providence to the north, and Oak Point, Cross Roads, and Lakewood Village to the west.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The primary function of your homes roof is always to shelter you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like create a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to examine the roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. The roof is among the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof flashing in Little Elm, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.