Looking for a Little Elm Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Little Elm area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Little Elm roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Little Elm and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Little Elm. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Little Elm
Little Elm is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. It is an extended suburb of Dallas. The population was 3,646 at the 2000 census. By the 2010 census, the city total had jumped to 25,898, making Little Elm one of the fastest growing municipalities in Texas since 2000 in terms of percentage. At the entrance to the city limits, population signs reflect a size of more than 31,000 as of 2013.
Little Elm is generally located along the northern and eastern shores of Lewisville Lake at the cross roads of Eldorado Parkway and FM 423 and includes stretches of U.S. Highway 380. Its neighbors include Frisco to the east, The Colony and Hackberry to the south, Prosper, Aubrey, and Providence to the north, and Oak Point, Cross Roads, and Lakewood Village to the west.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The principal function of your homes roof would be to shelter you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like build a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine your roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof estimate in Little Elm, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.