Looking for a Little Elm Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Little Elm area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Little Elm roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Little Elm and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Little Elm. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Little Elm
Little Elm is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. It is an extended suburb of Dallas. The population was 3,646 at the 2000 census. By the 2010 census, the city total had jumped to 25,898, making Little Elm one of the fastest growing municipalities in Texas since 2000 in terms of percentage. At the entrance to the city limits, population signs reflect a size of more than 31,000 as of 2013.
Little Elm is generally located along the northern and eastern shores of Lewisville Lake at the cross roads of Eldorado Parkway and FM 423 and includes stretches of U.S. Highway 380. Its neighbors include Frisco to the east, The Colony and Hackberry to the south, Prosper, Aubrey, and Providence to the north, and Oak Point, Cross Roads, and Lakewood Village to the west.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The main purpose of the roof is always to shelter your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like develop a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to examine your roof in person before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in Little Elm, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.