Looking for a Little Elm Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Little Elm area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Little Elm roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Little Elm and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Little Elm. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Little Elm
Little Elm is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. It is an extended suburb of Dallas. The population was 3,646 at the 2000 census. By the 2010 census, the city total had jumped to 25,898, making Little Elm one of the fastest growing municipalities in Texas since 2000 in terms of percentage. At the entrance to the city limits, population signs reflect a size of more than 31,000 as of 2013.
Little Elm is generally located along the northern and eastern shores of Lewisville Lake at the cross roads of Eldorado Parkway and FM 423 and includes stretches of U.S. Highway 380. Its neighbors include Frisco to the east, The Colony and Hackberry to the south, Prosper, Aubrey, and Providence to the north, and Oak Point, Cross Roads, and Lakewood Village to the west.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The main intent behind your roof is always to shelter both you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years to come. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof directly before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Little Elm, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.