Looking for a Little Elm Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the Little Elm area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Little Elm roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Little Elm and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Little Elm. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Little Elm
Little Elm is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. It is an extended suburb of Dallas. The population was 3,646 at the 2000 census. By the 2010 census, the city total had jumped to 25,898, making Little Elm one of the fastest growing municipalities in Texas since 2000 in terms of percentage. At the entrance to the city limits, population signs reflect a size of more than 31,000 as of 2013.
Little Elm is generally located along the northern and eastern shores of Lewisville Lake at the cross roads of Eldorado Parkway and FM 423 and includes stretches of U.S. Highway 380. Its neighbors include Frisco to the east, The Colony and Hackberry to the south, Prosper, Aubrey, and Providence to the north, and Oak Point, Cross Roads, and Lakewood Village to the west.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The key intent behind the roof is usually to shelter both you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to produce a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to check the roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Little Elm, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.