Looking for a Little Elm Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Little Elm area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Little Elm roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Little Elm and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Little Elm. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Little Elm
Little Elm is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. It is an extended suburb of Dallas. The population was 3,646 at the 2000 census. By the 2010 census, the city total had jumped to 25,898, making Little Elm one of the fastest growing municipalities in Texas since 2000 in terms of percentage. At the entrance to the city limits, population signs reflect a size of more than 31,000 as of 2013.
Little Elm is generally located along the northern and eastern shores of Lewisville Lake at the cross roads of Eldorado Parkway and FM 423 and includes stretches of U.S. Highway 380. Its neighbors include Frisco to the east, The Colony and Hackberry to the south, Prosper, Aubrey, and Providence to the north, and Oak Point, Cross Roads, and Lakewood Village to the west.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The principal intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to create a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to evaluate your roof in person before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in Little Elm, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.