Looking for a Little Elm Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Little Elm area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Little Elm roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Little Elm and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Little Elm. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Little Elm
Little Elm is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. It is an extended suburb of Dallas. The population was 3,646 at the 2000 census. By the 2010 census, the city total had jumped to 25,898, making Little Elm one of the fastest growing municipalities in Texas since 2000 in terms of percentage. At the entrance to the city limits, population signs reflect a size of more than 31,000 as of 2013.
Little Elm is generally located along the northern and eastern shores of Lewisville Lake at the cross roads of Eldorado Parkway and FM 423 and includes stretches of U.S. Highway 380. Its neighbors include Frisco to the east, The Colony and Hackberry to the south, Prosper, Aubrey, and Providence to the north, and Oak Point, Cross Roads, and Lakewood Village to the west.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The key function of your roof would be to shelter you and the family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you would like build a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof in person before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in Little Elm, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.