In Need of a Little Elm Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Little Elm area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Little Elm roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Little Elm and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Little Elm. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Little Elm
Little Elm is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. It is an extended suburb of Dallas. The population was 3,646 at the 2000 census. By the 2010 census, the city total had jumped to 25,898, making Little Elm one of the fastest growing municipalities in Texas since 2000 in terms of percentage. At the entrance to the city limits, population signs reflect a size of more than 31,000 as of 2013.
Little Elm is generally located along the northern and eastern shores of Lewisville Lake at the cross roads of Eldorado Parkway and FM 423 and includes stretches of U.S. Highway 380. Its neighbors include Frisco to the east, The Colony and Hackberry to the south, Prosper, Aubrey, and Providence to the north, and Oak Point, Cross Roads, and Lakewood Village to the west.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The key intent behind your homes roof is to shelter your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to look at your roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is very important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Little Elm, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.