In Need of a Little Elm Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Little Elm area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Little Elm roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Little Elm and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Little Elm. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Little Elm
Little Elm is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. It is an extended suburb of Dallas. The population was 3,646 at the 2000 census. By the 2010 census, the city total had jumped to 25,898, making Little Elm one of the fastest growing municipalities in Texas since 2000 in terms of percentage. At the entrance to the city limits, population signs reflect a size of more than 31,000 as of 2013.
Little Elm is generally located along the northern and eastern shores of Lewisville Lake at the cross roads of Eldorado Parkway and FM 423 and includes stretches of U.S. Highway 380. Its neighbors include Frisco to the east, The Colony and Hackberry to the south, Prosper, Aubrey, and Providence to the north, and Oak Point, Cross Roads, and Lakewood Village to the west.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The main reason for the roof would be to shelter you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like create a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof directly before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is really important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Little Elm, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.