In Need of a Little Elm Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Little Elm area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Little Elm roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Little Elm and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Little Elm. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Little Elm
Little Elm is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. It is an extended suburb of Dallas. The population was 3,646 at the 2000 census. By the 2010 census, the city total had jumped to 25,898, making Little Elm one of the fastest growing municipalities in Texas since 2000 in terms of percentage. At the entrance to the city limits, population signs reflect a size of more than 31,000 as of 2013.
Little Elm is generally located along the northern and eastern shores of Lewisville Lake at the cross roads of Eldorado Parkway and FM 423 and includes stretches of U.S. Highway 380. Its neighbors include Frisco to the east, The Colony and Hackberry to the south, Prosper, Aubrey, and Providence to the north, and Oak Point, Cross Roads, and Lakewood Village to the west.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The principal intent behind your roof is to shelter both you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to produce a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years to come. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to look at the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Little Elm, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.