In Need of a Little Elm Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Little Elm area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Little Elm roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Little Elm and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Little Elm. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Little Elm
Little Elm is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States, and a part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. It is an extended suburb of Dallas. The population was 3,646 at the 2000 census. By the 2010 census, the city total had jumped to 25,898, making Little Elm one of the fastest growing municipalities in Texas since 2000 in terms of percentage. At the entrance to the city limits, population signs reflect a size of more than 31,000 as of 2013.
Little Elm is generally located along the northern and eastern shores of Lewisville Lake at the cross roads of Eldorado Parkway and FM 423 and includes stretches of U.S. Highway 380. Its neighbors include Frisco to the east, The Colony and Hackberry to the south, Prosper, Aubrey, and Providence to the north, and Oak Point, Cross Roads, and Lakewood Village to the west.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The principal reason for your roof would be to shelter both you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like build a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check the roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Little Elm, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.