Looking for a Lewisville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Lewisville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lewisville roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Lewisville and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Lewisville. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The key function of the roof is usually to shelter both you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to build a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine your roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of steel roofing in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.