In Need of a Lewisville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Lewisville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lewisville roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Lewisville and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Lewisville. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The principal reason for your roof is always to shelter both you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to produce a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to check your roof personally before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is very important. The roof is among the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.