In Need of a Lewisville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Lewisville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lewisville roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Lewisville and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Lewisville. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The primary function of your homes roof is to shelter you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital in order to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to check your homes roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is important. The roof is among the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing tar in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.