Looking for a Lewisville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Lewisville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lewisville roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Lewisville and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Lewisville. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The main function of your roof is to shelter both you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years to come. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.