In Need of a Lewisville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Lewisville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lewisville roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Lewisville and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Lewisville. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The key intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter you and the family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important in order to develop a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. The roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofer having a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing services in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.