Looking for a Lewisville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Lewisville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lewisville roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Lewisville and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Lewisville. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The main reason for your homes roof is always to shelter both you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to build a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing materials in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.