In Need of a Lewisville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Lewisville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lewisville roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Lewisville and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Lewisville. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The principal function of your homes roof is always to shelter your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you would like build a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to check your roof personally before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing felt in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.