Looking for a Lewisville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Lewisville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lewisville roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Lewisville and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Lewisville. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The main reason for the roof is always to shelter you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential in order to produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to examine your roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof waterproofing in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.