In Need of a Lewisville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Lewisville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lewisville roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Lewisville and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Lewisville. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The key purpose of your homes roof is always to shelter both you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to create a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to check the roof directly before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.