Looking for a Lewisville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Lewisville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lewisville roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Lewisville and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Lewisville. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The principal function of the roof is always to shelter both you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at your roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof shingles in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.