Looking for a Lewisville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Lewisville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lewisville roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Lewisville and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Lewisville. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The primary purpose of your homes roof is usually to shelter you and the family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to create a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to check your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof sealant in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.