In Need of a Lewisville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Lewisville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lewisville roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Lewisville and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Lewisville. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The key reason for the roof would be to shelter your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to build a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to examine the roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof restoration in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.