In Need of a Lewisville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Lewisville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lewisville roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Lewisville and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Lewisville. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The principal reason for your roof is usually to shelter you and the loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to develop a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to check the roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof membrane in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.