In Need of a Lewisville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Lewisville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lewisville roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Lewisville and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Lewisville. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The principal function of your roof would be to shelter your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to build a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to evaluate your roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is very important. Your roof is among the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak repair in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.