Looking for a Lewisville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Lewisville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lewisville roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Lewisville and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Lewisville. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The main intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter you and the family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like create a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to examine your roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.