In Need of a Lewisville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Lewisville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lewisville roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Lewisville and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Lewisville. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The key intent behind your roof is usually to shelter your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to build a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to check the roof in person before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof flashing in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.