In Need of a Lewisville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Lewisville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lewisville roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Lewisville and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Lewisville. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The primary purpose of the roof is always to shelter you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to produce a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof estimate in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.