In Need of a Lewisville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Lewisville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lewisville roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Lewisville and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Lewisville. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The key purpose of your homes roof is usually to shelter both you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to build a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to check your roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.