Looking for a Lewisville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Lewisville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lewisville roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Lewisville and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Lewisville. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The key purpose of your roof is always to shelter you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to build a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to check your roof in person before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.