Looking for a Lewisville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Lewisville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lewisville roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Lewisville and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Lewisville. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The principal function of your roof is to shelter your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to build a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to look at your roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.