Looking for a Lewisville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Lewisville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lewisville roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Lewisville and surrounding locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Lewisville. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The main purpose of your roof would be to shelter you and the loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to create a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for several years to come. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to look at your homes roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof shingles in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.