In Need of a Lewisville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Lewisville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lewisville roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Lewisville and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Lewisville. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the weather. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The primary function of your homes roof is usually to shelter both you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to examine your roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.