Looking for a Lewisville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Lewisville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lewisville roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Lewisville and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Lewisville. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The principal intent behind the roof would be to shelter you and the loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you would like build a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine the roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.