Looking for a Lewisville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the Lewisville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lewisville roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Lewisville and surrounding areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Lewisville. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The principal purpose of your homes roof is usually to shelter both you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to build a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine your roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofer that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.