Looking for a Lewisville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Lewisville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lewisville roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Lewisville and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Lewisville. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The main intent behind your homes roof is always to shelter your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you would like produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated roofing in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.