Looking for a Lewisville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Lewisville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lewisville roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Lewisville and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Lewisville. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The primary purpose of your homes roof is to shelter you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to look at your roof in person before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.