In Need of a Lewisville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Lewisville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lewisville roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Lewisville and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Lewisville. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The primary reason for your homes roof is always to shelter your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to examine your roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.