In Need of a Lewisville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Lewisville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lewisville roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Lewisville and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Lewisville. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Lewisville
Lewisville (/ˈluːɪsvɪl/ LOO-iss-vil) is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States and the 33rd most populous in Texas. It occupies 36.4 square miles (94 km2) of land and includes 6.07 square miles (15.7 km2) of Lewisville Lake.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The principal intent behind the roof is usually to shelter you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to produce a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate your roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Lewisville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.